XXVII Summer school “Francesco Turco”
Riviera dei Fiori 7-9 settembre 2022
The main theme of this edition is “Unconventional Plants: Technologies, tools and Methodologies for emergin domains”, and we expect to receive your valuable contributions reporting advances in the typical research topics of the Industrial Systems Engineering.
- Business process Reengineering in Public and Private Sectors
- Operations management in Public Administration, Healthcare and Defense
- Analysis and sustainable design for services and production systems
- Asset management, facility management for Public and Industrial sectors
- Industrial logistics and supply chain management
- Automation and digital transformation
- Education and systems engineering
- Uncertainty and risk management in system engineering
- Business processes and technologies study and design
- Manufacturing systems ergonomics and safety
- Strategic decision making and planning
We welcome submissions on of the Summer School 2022.
All submissions will be double-blind reviewed on the basis of relevance, originality, importance, and clarity. Accepted scientific contributions will be presented and discussed as oral presentations.
The papers accepted and presented at the School contributions will be published in the Summer School Web Proceedings (ISSN 2283-8996). The Proceedings will be indexed in Scopus.
|Abstract submission (maximum 300 words, free template, no notification to authors will be provided, but abstract submission is required for full paper submission)***EXTENDED***||
|Full paper submission (max 7 pages, appendix included, according to the standard template)***EXTENDED***||
|Notification to the authors***EXTENDED***||
|Full paper submission after review||31/07/2022|
Papers must be written in English and using the Open Conf Platform SummerSchoolAIDI2022 - OpenConf Abstract Submission, Peer Review, and Event Management System (unige.it)
Full papers must be submitted according to the School's template available at the end of this page. A maximum length of 7 pages (all included) is allowed for each paper.
Paper Presentation in Absentia: Each paper requires at least an author regularly registered to the summer school. If an author is unable to attend the conference under extraneous circumstances his/her paper will not be considered for publication in the Proceedings.
Paper Template (*.doc format)
Registration now Open!
we hereby inform you of the bank details for the payment of registration fees by participants in the "XXVII Summer School - Francesco Turco - Unconventional Plants: technologies, tools and methodologies for emergin domains".
- Early Bird (by June 30th, 2022) 480 EUR
- Late Registration (after July 1st, 2022) 550 EUR
Special PHD Students (does not include AIDI Annual Fee and Gala Dinner)
- Early Bird (by June 30th, 2022) 320 EUR
- Late Registration (after July 1st, 2022) 390 EUR
Special One Day Only and AIDI Annual Fee (does not include Gala Dinner)
- Early Bird (by June 30th, 2022) 170 EUR
- Late Registration (after July 1st, 2022) 190 EUR
Extra Ticket for Gala Dinner
- Early Bird (by June 30th, 2022) 100 EUR
- Late Registration (after July 1st, 2022) 125 EUR
The registration includes:
-Conference Proceedings (electronic format)
-Gala Dinner (one for full registration)
-AIDI Annual Fee for upcoming 2022-2023 Academic Year (for full registration)
Payments shall be made out to:
REFERENCE BANK: INTESA SAN PAOLO
REASON FOR PAYMENT: "Conference registration and AIDI annual fee".
reference s for electronic invoices
VIALE DELLA LIBERAZIONE , 1
80125 NAPOLI (NA)
C.F. / P.IVA 09773001210
Codice Univoco: M5UXCR1
Phone: +39 081 184043 (please ask for administration / Summer School AIDI - Sanremo)
- Committee sign-in is closed